MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

website

1. 17,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    i don't want to be too critical of this fanastic investment but .........

They really should do some work on their website. Gone now are the days when MPO was a tinpot pennydreadful laughing stock. They are emerging as a force to be reckoned with. Their website is their face to the world and it is, in a word, woefully outdated. I'm sure this is only a time lag thing as events as moving so quickly but please Mr Mitchell and Mr Gorman take note.

1. the only analyst report there is an old ABN-AMBRO report that sets a target price of 8c. With a current price of 25c this would hardly inspire confidence in a first time researcher.

2. I would have thought Baillieu's recent shining and up to date report would have been up there in a flash. Especially with baillieu's underwriter involvement which proves that they are prepared to put their money where their mouth is.

3. Gorman still listed as a non excutive director

4. last media release included is from oct 2006 when gorman joined. No mention of further BHP additions

5. Project info all sadly outdated.

6. Not all the links work from every page.

C'mon guys. the company is now red hot property. How about showing that to the world. It couldn't harm the share price. If you are too busy to fix the website then send me the files and I will get my 17 yo son to do a better presentation than what is currently available.

I like MPO a lot. Sorry to seems so seething.

http://www.molopo.com.au/index.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.