AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

wec v exergen techs..., page-61

1. akq
    3,592 Posts.
    Bogswell no mystery re IKs options,no ann so we will read it in the qtrly.Maybe give him a call and ask,I know the answer but have gotten into trouble in past for posting info and didnt confirm on this occasion if I could post so will have to presume I cant.With regards to the other thread about tenements being picked up around Mt Mull,this is something that i have been thinking with regards to further potential exploration by MNM.IK being the coal expert that he is wont have missed this potential.With regards to Calcifer constantly changing lawyers,my reading of their past attempts to get the local people on side is that they have treated them without respect(otherwise how come MNM waltz in and get agreement within a short space of time).This to me smacks of an arrogant attitude and if thats the case I can understand them chopping and changing.Lawyer 1 says yea we will give it a go,lets have a look at your paperwork and then decides you havent got a cat in hells chance and so on and so on.Another point which HM may be able to confirm,these companies like to maintain their reputation and losing although it pays the same does their reputation no good whatsoever.Would love to be a fly on the wall in the 2 legal parties involved-would that count as insider dealing:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.