XJO 0.73% 8,057.9 s&p/asx 200

Thanks Woomp001. OK amigo, my response to the Covid19 crisis. My...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    Thanks Woomp001. OK amigo, my response to the Covid19 crisis. My favourite sector is the junior explorers, and after the terrible years for the sector in 2018 & 2019, there is a real change happenning in 2020. It may be a case of investors seeing opportunities/safety in gold, silver etc, as well as the fact that many junior explorers are undervalued. Also, there is an energy revolution that is underway. It is now cheaper and better for the environment to join this renewable energy revolution and cast aside previous biases - and recognise that Ozzie minerals are needed to replace coal. And luckily, the one thing we are good at in Oz is mineral exploration and mining. Now, we need the minerals that will be essential to storge energy and drive EVs. That is why the vision of this madman is to take the opportunity to invest longterm in the only sector that I understand - Aussie junior explorers. These speckies will carry us beyond the crisis. (Another piece of relevant trivia: What happened in the decade that followed the 1919 pandemic? The roaring twenties!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.