XJO 0.30% 7,987.9 s&p/asx 200

when people start telling me they have a system at the cas for...

1. 2,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    when people start telling me they have a system at the cas for roulette, black jack, slots ect.. this strange thing happens my mind lowers the volume of their voice and i hear my conscience inside my head question me "why didn't you pick up earlier that his guy was such an idiot" and then i think, was their any early indicators in my friendship with this person that they where really this stupid? how do they survive day to day and manage their money if they are so stupid? Then as they finish telling me this spill about how they have cracked the code i sort of snap out of it and come too and realise that ill never think the same of them.

its harsh but the patterns or systems many speak of are just them trying to back up their hopes and dreams or justify prior losses.

no patterns
    patterns are not real
    its just luck and backing yourself

stocks and horses are a bit different, you either own the underlying asset irrespective of price movement but have no control over influencing factors, or you use previous form to predict who is likely to have no chance and a better chance at preforming a particular way

index trading is some hybrid of them all,
    and then you add the leverage
    take a massive position
    put your chart on tick
    its the ultimate gambling rush

remember guys

its all a fugazi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.