AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Thanks everyone for coming, for those that didn't make it I will...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Thanks everyone for coming, for those that didn't make it I will release a recording once it's processed by Zoom.

Recap:

Board members all introduced themselves and their experiences, crazily qualified board, most of them founded, ran and managed companies well into the billions market cap-wise, and are all looking to take AHI into the same direction. All with either a health, fitness or tech background.

We got some clarity around the FAST deal with McGregor since Mike Melby (Co-Founder and Co-CEO of FAST) was also there, and that they're going through the process as it's a very intricate tech platform setup, and it's definitely still happening, unfortunately, couldn't give dates of course.

NASDAQ listing is progressing very smoothly, no issues have come up from SEC/NASDAQ side that poses an obstacle to the listing, so I would expect this to happen very shortly

Tinjoy numbers clarified that they achieved the 114,000+ registrations in only 20 hours of going live with registration interest. Once again clarified that the registrations are done with payment authority so that as soon as the tech is live, the payment is processed automatically. I would like to add that a Wechat payment authority in China is a lot more reliable than a credit card sign up in Australia, as Wechat is linked to ALL of your bank accounts and credit cards, and bills your preferred source, but if funds aren't available, it goes to the next in the list etc. until the payment is successful. So it has access to your entire savings and credit, and the bill is cheap - 300 RMB is approx 60 AUD, a nice dinner out really, so I don't foresee any issues in at least 99%+ if not all of the registrations being processed by the payment gateway.

Once again mentioned as well how much of a progressive society China is now regarding technological innovations, especially the digital health space, which I completely agree with. Chinese people are very health conscious and the government is really pushing for the population to start utilising digital health tech more. I've mentioned before, but while 114,000 registrations is A LOT of money for AHI ($5m+), and people seem a bit incredulous that so many could have signed on in such a short period; Well, when you consider that the entire population of Australia is roughly the same as the population of only the city I live in - Shanghai, then yeah, these numbers are completely unachievable in the same timeframe for Australia, but in China, it's standard and not eye-opening to achieve these numbers which shows that the potential user count is absolutely enormous. The figure does validate the market demand for such a product, and I'll be keeping a close eye on progress and getting feedback from uers locally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.