AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Thanks Day.Couldn't help but laugh, trust the Washington-based...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    Thanks Day.

Couldn't help but laugh, trust the Washington-based American to bring up politics when introducing himself.

All in all, not much value was derived from the meeting for mine.

Nice to put a face to a few of the names. Some of the new board additions seem fairly sophisticated, others not so much (Nadine - fitness influencer and glorified receptionist? Please correct me if I'm wrong). I'm particularly interested in seeing what Mike Melby and Bill Bradford (Yahoo, Fox and Beachbody) can add to the company. They both appear to have really strong backgrounds and solid CVs in regards to their professional experience. Huge win for AHI.

Again, we hear more about COVID delays being a reason for partnerships not going live. Whilst I'm sure there's merit in that, the market will run out of patience if it hasn't already.

Good to hear Vlado once again confirm that the Nasdaq listing is on track. I can't help but feel like his personal tax issues have been hindering AHI's ability to list. Here in Australia, if he becomes bankrupt then he legally is unable to hold a directorship for the period of the bankruptcy (generally 3 years). I would assume it is the same over in the US. In saying that, from Vlado's update on the Nasdaq listing, and that of the other board members, I did get the sense that it is getting a lot closer.

Vlado mentioned that Beachbody listed recently with a market cap of (from memory) $2B, and that he's looking forward to hopefully being able to work with them in the future. With Bill's relationships there, that could be a great partnership for us in the fitness industry. Hopefully there's some news there shortly.

All in all, as I said, not a huge amount of value. The most important question of all - am I feeling more confident in my AHI investment?

Yes, I am. Take that with a grain of salt though. I was never really worried about in the first place despite the declining share price.

Cheers all and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.