@Mr.Gold @John25 is on to it, but yes the day before was the...

1. 18,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    @Mr.Gold @John25 is on to it, but yes the day before was the "Fake News Dow Close Wrap Up". The days info was pasted in HC but the excel file was not saved, so no records have been kept. Best of luck grabbing that PinApple, I hope you are paying the airfares to your place and supplying the drinks .

@mckeefehl wrong day buddy need a re-tip in the right thread.

@John25 only child so I'm not sure that will go well.

@bluescluses Hard position for me to do her shopping, as she is 350kms away Rest of the family is heading up for her b/day in May. I thought about reminiscing memories as well etc... I thought about the Super 8mm video films mum has of her parents and would be good to get it digitally copied. Cheapest I could find was about $1.00 a foot of film. As the film has been spliced and joined the reals now hold about 1,000ft of film. Could do one for ~$1,000 but without a projector I'm not sure which of the 12 is the best one to do. Would be cheaper to buy a 8mm projector than conert all 12 reels though. They were all shot from 1966 to 1971 when they lived in NZ and Canada. She would love to see them again I imagine.

@monkeybusiness Yes any of those ideas is good. She has a better social life than any family member I know. She is apart of a few groups in the town which does the morning/afternoon walks, weekly dinning out at the RSL or Chinese restaurant. She does have a mobile phone but never takes it with her so you can only ring her on the home phone and well that misses more than she picks up.

@Margaret63 Yeah I don't think you can go wrong with those.

@jackarooz she is a big gambler and smoker already! Every nightly lotto game she is in and can not go past an RSL without checking out the pokies. She has luck on her side, has had 2 x 20K+ wins. She has a $20 pokies weekly budget and never spends over it.

@h00ts finally can get that itch you need to scratch? Good to hear no surgery though.

@Wazza3006 lol what are you playing at. She has a fully denture set on the bottom teeth, I think it is all because of her sweet tooth. There is always a bowl of candy in the dining room table with a huge mix of lollies, candies, fudges, jubes etc... Was always great being there as a kid... ohhh the sugar high!

@paulb1 yeah no doubt we will be going out to her favourite Chinese restaurant on the special day. Just thinking present wise. Also need a re-tip I think that 0 is actually an o

@Dave1479 good suggestions. Yes will be plenty of family on the day. Can count 25+ just off the top of my head related wise not including friends she has in the town.

DJPT 66.66

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2919/2919382-f6669071711dc65b0546d784669261c3.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.