john, i have absolute respect for everyone i come into contact...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    john,

i have absolute respect for everyone i come into contact with, i enjoy the banter and poking a bit of fun to loosen things up a bit,

over the last 3 days, i learnt more about myself than at any other time in my life,,

lesson one, in the first 5 minutes of meeting someone, they have already shown me who they are, i should have walked out the the shed, contacted the owner and apoligised, that ill never be shearing for them again if this farm manger is employed beyond this date,

lesson two, fight back and stand up, i did that, lucky for me, i have a reputation to up hold, and i i didnt hammer the guy to the wall, i said what i said and i meant what i meant,,,

lesson 3, i broke my personsal best shearing record, because i couldnt stand the shit that was standing in front of me, not the sheep, the human feces,

the last 3 days have been an eye opener for me, i know there is tralier trash scum in society that i have come into contact with on several occassions,,,

never in my dreams would i encounter such scum being employed for a well known perth identity,

ive worked for this guy for 6 years and never not once had any problem what so ever,

because of the last 3 days, i have become a better person one rung on the ladder below god,

from this day forward, i will never never never ever treat a person on this earth the way i was treated by this absolute scum of a human that i endured over the last 3 days,

as god is my witness, i will not pray for the soul of the scum that i encoutered,

i also believe in times are a changing, for me,

as one door closes,,,,

this moment in my life has now opened 3 doors that werent there before,

i can have anyone of those 3 doors, my free will,

the best is yet to come,

john, i mentioned to my wife at smoko on the first day,,, the verbal, and the spiritul abuse ,,,

you know what my wife said john,,,,,,,,,

my wife said, finnish your run to lunchtime, and come home, you dont need the money,,, give the money to someone else, theres people waiting for me to help them,

should have listened to my wife john,,,,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.