Wednesday 21st March, page-48

1. 18,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    10 pts away would mean you would have to look through the whole thread before doing your tip. Personally I'm not a fan of that, but I'm not the one making the rules.

I'm surprised Loki didn't make a standard format tip while he was the gate keeper. Would of made his job a hell of a lot quicker and no chance of error. I know when doing the mock up data for the last three months there were times when I incorrectly put in a tip (was a negative and I had positive was the most common) and same with Loki. A couple of times seen he did the same. Human error is always a problem when manual data entry is associated. Majority of times though both of our data was the same.

Being that most nights the tip tally was between 25-35 tippers. Some night it did hit 40 and 50.... but only on rare occasions. Also some members do two decimals and others don't, being that the range in most nights is 400 odd pts... this is normally 40,000 possibilities. So yes it is rare to get a double up, but the chance is there obviously.

Maybe simple rules to be implemented for the next months comp? As it is a group comp, maybe a group input on a separate thread to vote on? At the moment it looks like only two rules, one that is applied with no excepts is the time in which a tip is posted. And the other is questionable content.... but we are still yet to know what is over the line.... Rock57's post in this thread was borderline... https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/31932754/single

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.