That's nice and positive Goblin, good to see. Well its been a...

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    That's nice and positive Goblin, good to see. Well its been a week eh, new Government and all. I will not speak politics, just saying it was a busy week, always is when you I need a park on Election Day. I have been quiet here I know, but always look in and see what being said, some great posters with big hearts.

Well I have been just about rusted on GCN+ which is a cycling feed Eurosports do the main work on, why so you ask, well someone could ask I am up to stage 17 on the Giro Italia. That's a bike race, well its more than that to me, but suffice to say its the Italian grand tour, one of three grand tours each year-Le Tour, Vuelta thats French and Spanish for those who hate Lycra

Who's had Plantar Fasciitis ? I guess a few, its band under the foot giving heal pain or bottom of foot pain walking, had it in my right food a few years back, its a real walk stopper and all caused in Jan! with borrowed tight pair of golf shoes and a stupid ego which kept me walking the whole F!#@!&! course, I can still ride but motivation is not what it should be until fixed. Seeing my Sports Physio again tomorrow for some dry needling in the calf, anyone had that ?

Anyway good luck tonight boys and girls, Phil will be watching.

Cheers
    Phil.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.