XJO 0.00% 7,769.4 s&p/asx 200

I posted this on another thread as I thinks it's where the US is...

1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I posted this on another thread as I thinks it's where the US is heading...

...I'm a kiwi and our economy is pretty much open again, we're doing better than most of the world. As it sounds like oz is aswell.

My partner works in a private consulting firm and their two biggest clients have said they wont be spending for the foreseeable future (at least a year), and the smaller clients have implied the same. All the staff of my partners firm have gone down to 40% hours for the foreseeable future. This isnt just retail and hospitality workers out of work, its impacting all parts of the economy. Given the US is in a way worse position than both our countries, how deep will the impact be if here it's already permiating to proper jobs and workforce. Our household isn't spending right now either, weve locked our budget right down just in case something happened to my work as well (also a consultant, but inside a government agency). We earn to much for any of the wage subsidies to make any sort of difference to our situation... but obviously still have a mortgage to pay.

This is the reality of the situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.