XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

Yes Primaus a lot actually most ask me that question -...

1. dct
    3,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Yes Primaus a lot actually most ask me that question - funnymentals - how many companies trade at so called ridiculous cheap funnymentals and for a long time and how many trade at ridiculously so called expensive ratios and for a long time. How long is a piece of string - you can't justify reality it just is reality.

The vast majority of so called great fund managers and stock pickers (public ones) are just insider jerks with backdoor connections to money and inside info (the front man) - criminals actually - that is the reality. When you understand that you can trade accordingly and take advantage because our advantage is speed - trading speed with much less capital so liquidity is not an issue - I recently made over $200k on WAF in just a few weeks because I have speed and liquidity advantage over instos - I love beating instos.

Everyone is different I am a hybrid I don't discount anything that gives me an advantage - I am a watcher I watch constantly this me a great feel for the market mood because it is really a beast a very emotional beast - charts are useful but don't be a slave to any one thing as change is the constant. I love RB's charts and have been a bit mean to him but a strength can be a weakness there is no single magic formula - if there was well you know the rest!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.