DJPT+298.22Great Pinning Blues along with chief/RunDover Micky &...

1. 10,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2967/2967129-12000ea370afd5a5b5dfad596848e3a5.jpg
    DJPT+298.22
    Great Pinning Blues along with chief/RunDover Micky & e.....Goodluck with hat trick @RunDover .How good is this comp 40+ the last couple of night and exactly know how you feel BOSS ...We’re the walking wounded Zero /@h00ts /@Hello2U & myself .My confession is I’ve been battling this cough for weeks now ,woke this morning at 1.30 coughing/barking & gasping for puffer /Ventolin ...settled around 4am then went to bed .Woke with a start at 7.05 ...rush out to check results & found out blues won but didn’t realise it was an ace .PAL screaming for coffee (it’s my job to get her to work) then reading the results again occurred that it was an ace so panick stations & that’s why the ace was a later post .Alls good now so today with my bronchitis I was handing out dusty round bales in da rain .GLA staying up tonight watching an Indiana Jones pic so sheer exhaustion sets in .Thanks BOSS plus Zero/Wazza and all our ever loyal Pinners ...hope I didn’t tread on toes tonight
    Last edited by John25: 04/03/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.