G'day Fish,It's not.... but since you asked here's some boring...

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    G'day Fish,

It's not.... but since you asked here's some boring stuff on my involvement with AG and Au. Mind, I'm putting it in another colour so you'll be able to leave it should it bore.

Long ago I spent 3 years trading full-time, but in 2001 I fell in love with 1 stock (AX:XEN/Zenolith) , went all-in and completely threw my trading beliefs out the window. I held and held and held and lost 95% of all my money when the company collapsed dead.

I had become a total believer in gold and silver after the crashes of 1998 and 2000 and had started buying gold and silver coins from 2001 on whenever I had any money . I've kept the belief and habit ever since, buying (mostly silver) in dribs and drabs whenever I could afford to do so. I even got so bold as to raise some cash and actually buy some shares in Cobar ( silver explorer AX:CUO) back around 2012(?) ... as an investment, not a trade.

It collapsed too!

However I've been buying bits and pieces of gold and SILVER ( numismatic coins for the first few years, mainly bullion / ingots of various sizes since) from 2001 up to my last purchase which was in 2018. BUT I don't have much, although it's all I do have .... and some memories of course.

Perhaps counter-intuitively, I have never sold any of it. (Not even in 2011 when silver hit $50/0z). And I won't be selling in this surge either! It's something I'm planning to leave for my daughter when my 'next move' comes.

So, back to tonight - I think I've spoken of my 'cunning plan' ? Tonight is stage 3, so it's okay for you to win this one and I hope that you do.

bye for now
    dub
    babbling

Last edited by dub: 05/08/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.