@bluesky52 touch wood Covid hasn't effected myself or the misses...

1. 18,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    @bluesky52 touch wood Covid hasn't effected myself or the misses one bit. Lets just hope QLD doesn't follow suit of the VIC though as then it would. I talk to a few other VIC guys on other forums and well today was their last day for the next 6 weeks. Last couple of days they have been trying to work out loopholes, but in the end the rules are there to stop the possibility of transmission so it is best to stay home and wait it out.
    Yes the ute is now fixed. Had to buy a new head... $855 :O but needed to be done. There was a crack somewhere in the inlet valve on cylinder 2 as you could see the cystallisation of the coolant in there. Couldn't see exactly where the crack was but it was somewhere.

Best of luck with your 13th place rising plan @dub.

@John25 where to now... to infinity and beyond to get some wings? I see you have mastered the @ tagging!!!

Welcome back @rebel1 long time between pins.

Dow to crack through the 27K mark tonight and add some extra 50pt gains.... sounds like a good plan.

DJPT +221.53

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2355/2355265-e66ef48c5a02e454c2ab5add5cd1d89a.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.