XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

Had to be in it to win it with the shorts last night, nice 161pt...

1. 1,920 Posts.
    Had to be in it to win it with the shorts last night, nice 161pt drop on DJ.

This is the scenario I've been trying to warn people about for the last 2/3 weeks.

Silver down, Equities down, $US up.

H&S on the first two, with inverted H&S on the latter. DJIA completing a nice rounded bearish top pattern.

Silver was the early warning signal, breaking it's H&S last week. Did the exact same thing last year, and major market sell-off followed.

$US finally confirmed it's inverted H&S break last night. This should send the market even lower. Now looking to close my shorts when $US inverted H&S target is reached, perhaps SP850, whichever comes first, good chance Tues/Wed next week. Also, Princeton's expected low mid-July ties in nicely.

Expecting the first stop on the DOW to be around 7900, a good time for reflecting. The intensity of the bounce should give an indication of what is to come. A drop below the 7900 would be very bearish, and as Guppy points out, could see the DOW heading towards 6800. That being said I am expecting a bit of a bounce mid next week, and I believe J is thinking along similar lines.

These are just my thoughts, and could be off the mark...

Sell 350, lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.