XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

"BigA & News,From my experience they will corner either the...

1. 948 Posts.
    "BigA & News,
    From my experience they will corner either the longs or shorts depending on the situation and go to one extreme without a pullback. Just an index of no relief. Like dax used to be after hours. When you get it wrong you get it very wrong.
    "

Seams that way. CMC's customer service is great though. I am new to CFDs to have been trying to get the feel for them. I thought CMC would have been the best provider, but from the comments here that doesn't seam to be the case.

The only time it seams to work in your favour is if you catch a major move OS and then hop on in that direction overnight. Thats what I did the night before. The mistake I made was holding those positions and the extra ones that I took into the overnight session last night. Now I am more in the red and feel like I have too large a hole to try to get out of. Knowing where I made my mistakes doesn't help that much. Knowing that I blew great gains from the night before is a killer. This puppy is limping.

Now to today. What the Frigg s going to happen today is beyond me. I'm guessing, based on previous observations that the XJO will jump up on open but which what from there I wouldn't know. Just watching.
    Looks like ORG and CTX and anythng energy would be a good play. Medium term buy signals are all in.

Looks to me though as if its all bullish from here. The chart patterns are all indicting that the correction is nearing the end. ????

Any comments on what the typical price action on the day of the options expiry anyone? Please help me with you wisdom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.