XJO 0.22% 7,750.7 s&p/asx 200

news, thanks, and yep, ive been in that situation too of giving...

1. 9,803 Posts.
    news, thanks, and yep, ive been in that situation too of giving it all back. Hopefully i've persuaded myself otherwise now...

general advice is to also consider psychological stops. That is, if i'm distracted by whatever or even just not into trading or sick or whatever, then i don't trade. It takes all my focus to do it well, and if i can't do that then i give it up for however long it takes til i sort out the other stuff.

To the markets, right now I see that all the other markets are trying to say to usa to stay bullish. At this time with 2 hours to go til usa open, theres not a lot of point in taking a possie imho. The international ramping has been done and from here on in the usa futs will increasingly respond to usa investors. Unless i'm already in a profitable possie i prefer now to wait on the usa open and see how that performs in response to international leads. I'm not able to trade the early euro session so thats how i approach things unless i see a real oppo. cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.