MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Hey Nasty,Have read all posts on MMX since i have been on HC.My...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Nasty,

Have read all posts on MMX since i have been on HC.

My observation is that 'Muzzaratti' is like the 'Paparazzi' chasing / creating glittering doom gloom negativity stories to drawn attention from the paranoid investor lot. (Similar to the reason why Horror movies always do well in the Box offices) Trying hard to show he has intelligence to decode complex situations whilst ending up being a fool when all falls wrong. Let him live his moments, its entertaining as always.

I respect views of Glyna, Matt747 and few other mature investors... They talk real logic and sense neutralizing crappy baseless twisted assumptions of the muzzaratties on MMX.

I like and look forward to your posts. It makes me crack up each time i see this Iranian worker Bloke. This can't ever be you as anyone sane can't possibly live seeing this dental rack nor you are a Mohammad Akhlaghi. You have assure us that one day you will post your real picture with a 32 carat smile when MMX really hits orbit.

I don't expect MMX to hit Orbit but its sure heading to 'Cloud Nine' shortly...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.