Wednesday June 26th, page-38

1. 46,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8610
    Hi Jako - I have copied below an extract from your post as it exactly echos my view - Clearly some one reported the posts and the Mods removed them under the TOU - I have no problem with that but I got suspended probably under the repeat offender rule. I think that was over the top given it was just a girl in a crop top and a pair of shorts holding 2 fish. A very mild non offensive image IMO but it was deemed to be " Lewd "

I am an Old codger I respect women but I can still appreciate the female form - Daydreamer is a female member and she often posts scantly clad or proactive pictures in the humour forum like This one click here ! from last week that got 60 thumbs up the post is still up no moderation and there is an even more provocative one in that thread.

I really hope the DJPIN forum doesn't go the way of the old XJO Zoomba lounge - we lost a lot of good posters like Disco Stu and Big Daddy through over zealous moderation ( once again just my opinion ) I come from an Era where comics like Benny Hill and Paul Hogan had a bevy of scantily clad women in their shows on prime time telly. I found it funny and not in anyway demeaning to women - Perhaps I am a dinosaur who just cant adjust to this new world of political correctness

"Jako said "

"Anyway, they are ads with images I expect would mostly be moderated on this site.
    Or certain members would probably complain and report them anyway........

So I understand when some members consider the moderation's are not consistent or may have double standards.

I ( h00ts ) have also have put a couple of examples behind a spoiler below, so as not to generate any hate from prudish members.

(I trust they will not click the link.....)

These are also genuine Google ads on Hot Copper

Last edited by h00ts: 01/07/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.