XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

Wednesday March 11 - Bears vs Bulls, page-65

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    To be brutally honest I don't know, although there is some suggestion that it is due to the older age bracket.

All I do know is that strangely, albeit I do not like some of the Communistic approaches, by seeing the situation relatively early in the piece and locking down the most affected provinces early I feel they gave the world somewhat of an edge.

They are also a very social populous, there has been much said about the Italians but the Chinese are one in the same. I believe there are other worse ramifications now in China than Covid itself, one being mental health issues - not good and going to cost $100s of millions, they are also a little behind the eight ball in Mental Health disease. This is where the West will cope much better, but we have our own flaws, our transitioning often takes much longer.

It will pass but it will take longer than most believe. I was speaking to someone just today who suggested we should open up clinics early to have the virus given to us (under watch) so that out immunity can be built and then we can simply move on. Theoretically it actually sounds good (have to sign a waiver of course), but politically ,,, it'll likely never happen. Food for thought, why contract it all at once and then be at the mercy of our own health system ,,, it's going to be a mess in 2/3 months in my opinion. I truly worry about the elderly.

NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.