XJO 0.23% 7,999.3 s&p/asx 200

I've had the idea for a while that bhp would make a good buy at...

1. red
    1,753 Posts.
    I've had the idea for a while that bhp would make a good buy at 24 but now I'm not so sure... I've been looking at some monthly charts and 24 looks good for a bounce, but now I reckon it's going to 16. Maybe not next week or next month, but I won't buy and hold until it gets there (if at all). Added to that it seems to me that a whole bundle of others are sitting on support or have dropped through long term trendlines and look fubar to me... This is gonna be be big!

The US last night bottomed at a price that is a 'normal' bull market correction according to McLaren, but the first leg down in a bear has quite has quite a bit further to go.... second leg's I don't know much about!

Last night I was thinking that the xao would get to 4800 'cause it looked neat', but now I'm wondering if I was being generous. Compare the base metals index chart with the xao, consider the confidence that surrounds the worlds financial institutions, and check out the Shanghai/Hong Kong charts. Try not to act surprised...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.