XJO 0.75% 7,980.9 s&p/asx 200

wednesday sharing cranker

1. 490 Posts.
    Hi all, as Jeeps has mentioned it's hard to think of a theme for the cranker. It seems BigD and Stu are naturals
    not taking anything away from you Jeeper you're a star.

I thought with all the lurkers & newbies, who I'm sure read this daily, we should share some of the terms etc that just seem to flow naturally in conversation here on the XJO.

So here goes and please join in because I'm sure I'll stuff a couple up...........

Bull - Market going up
    Bear - Market going down
    FA - Fundamental Analysis
    TA - Technical Analysis
    Fibs - Magical numbers that the universe seems to follow
    including stock charts (fibonacci)

Waves- Elliot waves, repeating patterns that change if we are in a bull or bear market.(read Paddington bear)

VSA - Volume spread analysis (read Mitta FunkyMonk)
    Kissed- Target on a chart touched (read Maxi)
    Stu - Disco Stu
    Dog - Bluesdog our resident mod

That's enough for the first lesson, because that's all I know.

Now a quick story.

I've got 2 beautiful girls 6 & 8. The other day they were telling me about the previous weekend when they visited their friends place. Their friends cat had caught a little bird, so they coaxed it out of it's mouth. My eldest was holding it really gently in her hands while the others went & got a container of water so the little bird could have a drink. I said that's lovely girls you saved it's life. They then both started giggling and said nah daddy when we put the birds beak down to get a drink it's head fell off into the water. They thought that was a hilarious.

I was shocked and now they are banned from watching the Simpson's.

Have a good day everyone
    Cheers
    Costa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.