Wednesday the 27th Sep 2023 - picastoc gets today’s pinner gong!, page-45

1. 71,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136

Zero. Have the biggest hoon database in Geelong and accompanying cctv footage. I hone in on regos everwhere then go to vicroads website to match it to the car.

If nothing corresponds the police get right on to it. Have taken down more hoons than the cops I reckon and been the police's best covert informer.

If ever cornered this is my badge which I wore as a decoy when in Las Vegas when a cop turned cop killer was on the loose in 2013., I kid you not..
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5612/5612409-d4b8f3b04cdb2043fd9a6f3ab67b6c24.jpg

Christopher Jordan Dorner (June 4, 1979[2] – February 12, 2013) was a former officer of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) who, beginning on February 3, 2013, committed a series of revenge killings against the LAPD in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County and San Bernardino County in the U.S. state of California.[3] The victims were law enforcement officers and the daughter of a retired police captain. Dorner killed four people and wounded three others. On February 12, Dorner was fatally shot during a standoff with the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department after a shootout in the San Bernardino Mountains.
    Last edited by Goblin: 27/09/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.