XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

wednesday, the day no one wants, page-59

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Yeah ,we're there Dave ....which of course means it's probably headed higher.You know ,not trying to belie my normal dumbfounded explanation of everything ,but I have actually been thinking about this for quite some time .There are two obvious conclusions that are the product of this analysis .The first is that my positive slant on things and the overtly long position that I maintain come hell or high water is the only proven way (to me )to make money in the markets over an extended period of time .Trying to time it or being the best trader out there never works ,for anyone I suspect ,even though they think they're making money .The second is that it presently feels to me that we're sailing up the river looking for Kurt in Apocalypse ,there is an unreal feel to the markets right now . The question I'm trying to resolve is is this the new normal ,is it different this time ,or is it going to fall in a heap like it logically should ?

Not that I'm going to act on it ,but my head tells me this has to fall in a heap once it's over (cryptic I know but at least I understand what I mean ) .The prospect of a ball bursting spurt up is delicious and just too easy for the bulls at this point .I certainly don't trust the action at all but I still reckon on balance it's worth hanging in there because it may do it

There still aren't enough really into it right now for a bad outcome . Markets that catch people by surprise are usually the most powerful which means that this one could take some knocking over ,but crikey we need it to ease off a tad don't we

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.