XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

According to my little calendar Danube, Red had a marginal new...

1. 1,612 Posts.
    According to my little calendar Danube, Red had a marginal new high around 6th then a down turn. McHugh has a turn date on 7th -/+ a day or 2 so I expect it must be + but he has gone from catastrophic wave c down from early Feb to not mentioning it anymore so who knows. Laundry has a turn date on 9th, Ferrera has a top on 12th and Voltaire says it will be 91 calendar days from the Jan high. San Felippe had a turn date on March, 26th which didn't happen and he has 13th April as an upturn date and 14th is a new moon and 9 lives has a cycle turn for that date and 15th is oppie expiry and the day Treasury will release its findings on China's currency manipulation.

So if you can make something out of all of that then good on you.

All I know is that price has not closed below the trend line and there is a gap to be filled on the XJO from yesterdays open and today is pretty weak so far so maybe the run is exhausted after that gap up and such a weak day today.

Benny said last night the Fed will not raise interest rates any time soon but wouldn't give any indication as to when so how long is a piece of string. All that tells me is that he is not very confident about an impending recovery in the US.

Who knows - Maybe someone should ask Goldman Sachs since they manipulate the world markets.

All I know is that I would not buy at these prices and have sold almost all of my equities in preparation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.