XJO 0.62% 7,782.0 s&p/asx 200

I have been in the political news business for a hell of a long...

1. 7,728 Posts.
    I have been in the political news business for a hell of a long time. And if there is anything I have learned, it is that conspiracy theories are concocted by paranoid madmen.

We all know the saying..."If there's a choice between a conspiracy and a stuff-up, go for the stuff-up. Always."

So any analyses, technical, fundamental or otherwise built around paranoid delusions that the world is corrupt, the whole system is corrupt, the financial system is corrupt....best to ignore let alone digest and then dismiss.

Having said that, since when is it a jailable offense for a government or government agency, such as a central bank, to to ALL it can to safeguard the economic welfare of a country?

It would be a gross derelection of duty to do nothing.

Why is it a jailable offense for the US Fed to provide liquidity into a deadlocked marketplace?

Why is it a jailable offense to enable US citizens holding investments to see their asset rise, and thus give them the confidence of security so they can go out and spend?

Because folks, that is exactly what the Fed has tried to do, and in my humble opinion, has succeeded in doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.