XJO 0.56% 8,257.9 s&p/asx 200

wednesday trading, page-47

1. 23,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    "i really do have a hard time morally, with the fact that for me to make money, someone will lose money!"

how exactly do you make money or more importantly what do you do with it when there is no longer a fiscal system?

swap the paper for pigs?

why are posters who don't accept that the monetary system will collapse into oblivion labelled 'it will never come down mentality bulls'?

I haven't seen anyone on the xjo thread in all my years of reading it that fits that description. With the exception of goblin and banks but thats another story.

I have however seen a number of perma bears who must be horrified that the financial markets have recovered so well inspite of all their failings and short comings.

I am quite astounded at the US market strength and believe our little Ox market has taken a much more conseravtive/cvautious approach which will cushion us when the inevitable correction comes.
    I am still long xjo as long as we stay above the trend line. When that breaks the correction will be upon us.
    How ever it will only be a correction imo and even if we crash again we will recover.
    There is too big a vested interest in a fiscal society so I don't believe we will go back to a barter system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.