XJO 0.46% 8,249.9 s&p/asx 200

wednesday trading, page-52

1. 23,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    "the only people posting about how the market is fine and lets continue to live this way would be that far in debt it aint funny!!!! i really do feel sorry for you, but you are bigger cheerleaders than me!!."

that is posted out of pure ignorance.

I think there is more in the market and I am miles away from being in debt.

Not sure how you justify or quantify such nonsense.

I can assure you I do not need you to feel sorry for me and you might be a tad surprised to find out how many people made more money than you last year Hedgy but don't need to attempt to justify their wealth so as to give their postings some sort of credibility.

I seriously don't understand how some posters can be so convinced they can with such assurity post that the finacial system as we know it will collapse never to be again.

calling people sheep is just a cheap label because you haven't had your correction yet. Don't worry it will happen. You will have your moment of fame again but probably not profit from it because you will wait until armageddon and then wonder what to do with all the worthless currency you now hold.

news flash for your daughter Hrdgy...the world is corrupt. Best learn how to live with it rather than simply fight it.

The world will leave you and your ideals behind without a glance backwards.

Many a trader has gone broke being right. The market doesn't care about your sensitivities and can be wrong way longer than your money will last.

one windfall does not a good trader make...was that Shakespeare?

lol

all in the good humour of xjo debates Hedgy and no offence intended but I would be careful with the 'mine is bigger than yours posts'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.