XJO 0.09% 8,205.2 s&p/asx 200

wednesday trading, page-86

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Guys I have little real expertise in T/U but really enjoy the threads here and am trying to learn as quickly as I can

The only thing of benefit I can add that may help in the analysis is an experienced reading of what's happening in the world today that surely impacts on the charts

Overall everyone with any common sense agrees with hedgie's world viewpoint , we are trading on a house of cards that ultimately has to come crashing down , eventually the shorters are going to collect big time .The issue is that if you get the timing wrong , and I believe in this instance it may go on for some time , you lose your positions and miss out on the market that's happening in the meantime . In other words you're outa business

As far as the US is concerned Bernanke has made it clear he's gunna do whatever it takes .He feels vindicated by wha's happened , the public wants it ,any outgoing/looking to be elected president is going to want it , it would be political /economic anathema to the US if a crash were to occur now .If 5 fat fingers come flying in from left field I believe they'll do whatever's necessary to prop the thing up again .They're trying to hook the public into believing that a recovery is on the way , and when the public money comes in it's possible a new bull market could emerge and go on for some time .It's sad that it's come to this but that's what is likely to happen

The other important issue is that the American empire is in the early stages of crumbling .They still control the financial and economic infrastructure , but they no longer produce enough or are on any growth phase in any industry of importance .China and India are where the real action is going to be going forward , this is where the money is to be made , if you don't accept this shift in the world pardigm , you will be still locked into thinking the US markets are what really matters .There will be missteps in the china/india story , maybe crashes ,but this is where I would want my money longterm ,and on those that rely on it

I've been following the thoughts and ideas of the posters here .I've come to the conclusion that relying on history /what charts did when faced with similar circumstances from the 1920's on may be sorely misguided .The forces banking on a breakout to the upside are very powerful

Just a few thoughts guys, hopefully of help to somebody .Thanks once again to the very intelligent ideas of a number of posters here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.