XJO 0.71% 7,783.0 s&p/asx 200

wednesday wasabi, wine n waffles!!!

1. 4,960 Posts.
    Wednesday Recap

Mornings all ya buncha freaks.

Not a lot to say to day…

Well that’s a lie as you prolly figured by now, I actually have lots to say and could spraff on for hours about t/a… infact I recently got to talk to a pro trader (last Friday night at a bit of a Doomers Do, , and this guy was the real deal, used to professionally manage a billion or two sized portfolio and now runs his own hedge fund… ended up yarping away to this bloke for about 20 minutes straight, and had to drag myself away to let some of the other punters have a go… lol… at least his eyes didn’t glaze over like most peeps do after the first minute or so when I start talking t/a!

Anyways… Quick snapshot of the futures hourly showing Yesterday’s action and overnight stuff…

Not a lot to add from yesterdays opening post…

Except…

Note divergence on the MACD Histograms and Mavs.

Also note the ellipsed strong piercing of the 21MA on price… a pierce this strong indicates to me that we are gonna do this again, though the suggestion is we are gonna do it a little harder either the next time or time after.

The target for downside for this current upside is marked with the blue dotted cross hairs.

However I have a feeling (which is pretty useless to trade on but meh… Like I Have Said I like to spraff on a lot) that today will be a bit of a grinder, that is grinding upwards price… we shall see…
    Thin trendline on price, I believe is significant…

For fun I have drawn what I reckon the Stochastics could do with thick blue lines on the hourly, But that is absolute and utter… conjecture, LOL!

Orright, apologies for not being able to give much here… I believe the target area that I mentioned yesterday of around 50 points up from sycom close is still valid. (that’s approx 4360 ish on XJO)

Interesting “selloff” just before sycom close this morning.. not reflected on the US Futures… no idea what that was.

The usual… Gap down I be looking for longs
    Gap Up I be looking for shorts
    Open at same price as sycom close… No idea, but an initial downside move I will prolly attempt to go long around the area of the thin trendline on price.

Cheers n beers all y’all

;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.