XJO 0.50% 7,783.3 s&p/asx 200

wednesday weakness, page-119

1. 17,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    narrowspec....I went to see the ancient eqypt display when it was at the Brisbane museum a few years ago. There was a eulogy there. It was written by a man who would be considered middle class at the time...a tradesman in the employ of the pharaoh. Why it caught my eye was the fact it was for his teenage daughter who had just died....she was the same age as my daughter was at the time. He spoke of his overwhelming grief and he was trying to find consolation that she may be in a better place. he also rationalized that it was better for him to have had her for such a short time and to lose her than to have never had her......

It struck me that this was written 5000 years ago but the responses of this man were identical to what mine would be today if I was in his position....I was almost moved to tears by his loss and spent a considerable time in front of that script reflecting on how human nature had not changed one bit in 5000 years......

......to now question the emotional responses of the market 50 or 100 years ago compared to today seems like.....why are we even having this discussion ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.