XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

wednesday wetrace, page-38

1. 2,978 Posts.
    By50
    Nice Piece
    Here for a recap

Don't worry AVT ..according to soem of the gurs around here ...every body is selling bonds to buy stock ..and sorros is selling out of gold ...geezz's that was a great trade ...laffing my head off ....
    i can't wait for the next installment of conspricy theories..
    printing money ,selling bonds , selling gold, markets going to be awash with cash ...money on the side lines ect ect , blah, blah blah ...
    dosent matter where you get in its where you get out that counts..

My reply if U will
    1.Soros sold 8% of his holding of gold. Fact as listed by US securities etc
    2. Never ever ever have I laid claim to being a Guru. In fact many times I have posted that i am a P Plater at best.
    3.Conspiracy theories absolutely I Love em.
    Thanks for comparing your thoughts to mine. I love it thats how i get smarter and with a bit of luck in the future (near I hope) I will be able to be as good as U.
    All the best, keep up the spirit of challenge it keeps me sharp.

By50
    If I may respond in kind,
    Your charts are an absolute peace of Art. For me they belong in an abstract art gallery.For as yet I havnt seen a post from you explaining how they are to be read.
    Im sure your prowess is indeed superior to mine. Its just a shame you seem to have forgotten how you were back when you were at my level, or perhaps you were one of the lucky ones that was born a successful professional trader!!
    Now I know those that I respect on here such as JD and Rob7 speak highly of you and that I should do likewise. The best I wa able to sum up was keeping quiet about your charting style, but ive weakened after your attack of myself,Sorry.
    BDZ ;))
    Loving Life and the mental stimulation I get from caring HC Posters. Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.