XJO 0.58% 7,804.8 s&p/asx 200

Now listen up black duck ..I was not having a go at you...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    Now listen up black duck ..I was not having a go at you personally , and never have for that matter ...I wasen't even awhere your where involved in the sorros trade stuff.
    However may I suggest that all the gibber that goes around the markets is 95% of the time already in the price.
    Unless ofcourse it is a figure on employment or something like that ..or infact some official comes out and lowers the yen..like what happened today ..in that case nobody knows untill after the fact.
    Now for further reading and an insite into mt charting style I'll direct you tto the ASX charting Libary website ..and hope you enjoy the read. take particular notice of the market "logic section"" as it addresses some of what you have mentioned today, I am always happy to pass on any knowlege I have and I don't like to see people being lead up the garden parth ...therefore I can some times be a bit abrupt in my posting style ,, however it's not because I'm a tuff nasty person , its because I like to see people get ahead.
    good luck and good trading to you.
    here's the link

http://www.asx.com.au/research/charting/library/Market_Profile.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.