MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

webzone.atlast a none doomsday message. like t4p has highlighted...

1. 3,891 Posts.
    webzone.atlast a none doomsday message.
    like t4p has highlighted on numerous occasions to all the holders from early this year.cbm is likely going to be at the forefront of energy needs in the future along with nuclear power,but with less of the obvious hang ups.we are at a stage where the energy needs for the future need to be sourced and it needs to be as clean as we can get it otherwise there aint going to be much of a planet left for my kids.
    i dispare when i read the drivel of the likes of sushi,who have no idea of what the company is about.yep there is a long way to go,but i have no doubt that apart from serious investers,who will make this transition from explorer to producer successfull for financial reasons,there are governments who also want the likes of molopo to suceed.cbm is going to be big news in the next few years and molopo is set to be at the forefront of this.mpo is a year or two behind some of the companies you mention,but have in many ways a great deal more going for them than most had at a similar time.I wonder how many knockers arrow and qld gas had a few years ago..
    and yep i wouldnt be suprised if mpo pops up tommorrow.
    phil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.