XJO 0.23% 7,682.0 s&p/asx 200

wednesday woes, page-63

1. 1,889 Posts.
    volt its not so much knowing where the market is going as a rule , its more of anticipating the points at which the market will/could reverse and acting upon this . define the possibility and manage the possibility . for a better understanding of FD work i suggest you contact the man himself for as i have previously stated i am no AMT clone . i have my own ideas and whilst they have pieces of franks work i stll see the market through my "eye" . i am thankful for franks input and different way of looking at markets but do apply my own slant from other ideas and methods i think are pertinent the 50,s are important levels and the dynamic levels also . the rules of multi time frames are very important to me . static and dynamic supp/resist and that about covers it all with a bit of range thrown in . as ive previously said frank makes it a little harder to understand than it needs to be . i am no teacher and i have no affiliation with AMT . frank is available for discussion on other forums , talk to him there if you desire

......... the usual

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.