XJO 0.25% 7,978.1 s&p/asx 200

wednesday wonderwall waterfall, page-96

1. 2,602 Posts.
    Just as many people here on XJO forum, I too have been taking a more holistic approach in my everyday practice of the index analysis. Considering that we witness more or less respectable views on the future movements of the XJO index on this forum I also decided to implement an aeclectic strategy at least until 2012. (If we were to believe the Mayas). It proved that on down (bear)days like today the Glastonbury deck (similar to the Fibonacci method) can accurately lay out almost a whole session with minimal error. On the other side, for positive (bull) days when our eyes closely monitor Hang Seng the ancient Chinese Feng Shui deck is the one to be used.

Well, I usually do not limit my trading to Asia only. Therefore, putting all the prejudice towards the Europeans aside it is not unusual that I frequently use the Marseilles deck to read French, German or British indexes. For the Americans I regularly use a more sinister but equally spectacular the Alister Crowley Thoth deck.

What about bones? - Well, I am still a pup when it comes to reading the bones. But I am getting there.

Hm, it won't really matter which accessories we use because if it is true that Ben has been thinking of printing brand new batches - the problem is solved :)

I hope you all had a successful and memorable FY09/10. Next!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.