XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

HiIn this market it is very difficult to predict as there is no...

1. 239 Posts.
    Hi

In this market it is very difficult to predict as there is no reasoning behind any of the prices.

The citi analyst who was responsible for the Asciano 60 % drop was recommending the stock at $ 6 to clients in Sept. and then day before yesterday was estimating its value to be 82 cents.

Like CBA, the icon of the banking system here, has so much undisclosed exposure and the bad thing is they are not coming out in the open and telling what are the estimates for bad provisions.

And now SGB has exposure to another and they have managed to stop them selling to a US company. May be that is why WBC is dropping.

In this hush-hush behaviour by companies and day light robbery conducted by so called big analysts, any price is possible.

I have been told that if NAB breaks $ 19, the next level of support is $ 14 and then $10. For CBA, already our chartists are prdicting a worst case of $ 24.

If that is the case, then WBC should see $ 16 and ANZ $12.

In fact I have a very high exposure to bank stocks and it is not in my interest for them to go to these ridiculous levels

Sara

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.