XJO 0.76% 7,763.2 s&p/asx 200

wednesday wranglers, page-54

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Sarala
    Read the the latest edition from one of your advisors (AT)to understand how many are still getting it wrong. I have mentioned a few times how many up until even last weekend were getting CBA all wrong calling it a strong base when it was infact it was the opposite.
    I think the only way to trade the current market is be patient and wait for the indicators to be in the right spot. If they line up with significant turns etc, then that will add wieght.
    As for the mining, i think the China announcement the other day only highlighted how serious they think the slow down has become. So was the announcement treated with the old " buy on rumour sell on fact", it seems to be what happened to many of the miners through the week ????

The best hope i can give you is to stay disciplind in your trading and take the short sweet trades. We could have 4/5 years of range trading where alot of money will be passed to those who stayed disciplined in there approach and trade the markets with respect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.