CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Brettdale - for what it's worth, after the events of late...

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Brettdale - for what it's worth, after the events of late yesterday, my advice (unasked for, I know) would be to wait and see.

I don't know who gave you that silly rule about never getting back into a stock you've already traded, but one rule that I have is not to go chasing a price upwards. They have a nasty habit of biting you on the bum - and the market is likely to turn against you shortly after you've bought.

You can bet your boots that there will be a bit of a scramble to get into CCU, but then the profit takers will move out again and the price will settle back.

How far it settles is unknown, of course, so I wouldn't even put in an order just yet. Don't fret when you see the price shoot upwards, just wait patiently. When the price pulls back, and when it seems to settle with less frenzy about it, then you can work out a reasonable buy price and pounce.

You questioned those who had buy orders in at 17 cents a couple of days ago - but their orders all got filled yesterday - the value of patience and not chasing a price. I sold at 23 cents on that run up yesterday, and made a very handsome profit, and I'm looking to get back in. But I'm not hurrying. If I take part in a price-chasing frenzy, then you can bet that the price will drop again in the next day or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.