XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

wednesday's wisdom, page-3

1. 1,140 Posts.
    Hotfire i would have to agree with everything you have said but im personally trying to play the swings even though this bull doesnt seem to want to stop.

I read one of pjs articles just then which i didnt really think about in depth until now where it says in the US especially, with the near 0% interest rates big business e.g. fortune 500 companies are obtaining finance easily where small business is seen as risky and find it alot harder to obtain finance. Which of course is a major contributing factor to why there is so much money flowing into the markets pushing it higher, even though these same companies are letting people off to increase profits. So i guess its becoming a classic case of the wealth gap.

Trying to play out scenarios in my head but i dont think my brain has the capacity to add in so many variables at the moment. I was really starting to think last night was going to be a potential massive fall if benny used any type of negative language at all but of course he would.

I mean its plain obvious that there economy isnt doing well since the fed is printing even more money after the biggest stimulus in history,which i what i find hard to play the bull when u can see that really it looks like getting a whole lot worst.

im very much looking forward to hear what peter schiff has to say to this on his youtube channel, really says it how it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.