LYC 3.43% $6.34 lynas rare earths limited

Look mate some conversations should be kept private.Lets just...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Look mate some conversations should be kept private.

Lets just say that the calls of some very well known VSA cheerleaders aren't worth anything AND if I had have acted on them I would have done my arse severely because they were wrong, plain wrong and the information they discussed if acted upon would have cost me a heap personally.

When I see these people acting like the leading authority on VSA and getting everyone into a charting cult where everyone is spoonfed the same information to enlighten them as to the wonders of VSA then I think there is a con going on.

Plain and simple.

They are very persuasive and the VSA doctrine is believable because it is based on economics however the guys pushing VSA on the uneducated are charlatons IMO.

I will not go into it further however if you make a call and its that bad and you think you are a guru then you are full of it..

So you believe what you want bots, but I think people should be eyes open if they are going to trade on this junk theory.

They will wear the losses, not the gurus here in this charting forum.

they should be aware that it could go bad if they take the risk, real bad if you are not playing for peanuts.

And I am not playing for peanuts mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.34
Change
0.210(3.43%)
Mkt cap ! $5.926B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.23 $6.37 $6.20 $16.32M 2.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10131 $6.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.34 65301 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.