LYC 2.81% $6.23 lynas rare earths limited

Hi mitta,I've been looking at the LYC chart for what must be a...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Hi mitta,

I've been looking at the LYC chart for what must be a good couple of hours today, I read your LYC (and other) posts daily, but havn't really looked into the LYC chart in detail much before.

I started with the daily, mainly because I saw the thread SS started about "looking for a low risk entry", which sparked my interest.

But switched to the weekly as the daily seemed to me to have "so much going on" & the weekly was much more clear to me.

I realise my chart (below) is very busy, but after carefully looking at where the potential supply might lie above,
    I found repeated interesting principles below the 66-67cps level, so it kept getting more and more busy (I even left out some things as I ran out of room).

Looks like the down trend, which is still intact, is coming to an important juncture very soon.

As you well know, exactly how it plays out in real time is impossible to know, it will be interesting to follow though, & perhaps get a trade or two off along the way.

Thanks for your help in the past & the charts you continue to post.

cheers

LYC Weekly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.