WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

I agree with what you are saying, and when you can zoom out and...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    I agree with what you are saying, and when you can zoom out and look at in perspective, yes CSL then went onwards and upwards.

However, to add to your part on the psychology, also note that CSL topped out around $17.30 right at the start of 2002 and then headed south and bottomed out at $3.86 on 28th May 2003. So looking back and in context, yes those who sold may have regretted, but can you imagine the feeling at the time? That is nearly one and a half years of your portfolio going down and down for a paper loss of around 78%. That hurts, I don't care who you are.

Furthermore, the CSL share price didn't recover back to that high of $17.30 until 22 Feb 2006. So from that previous high, that is just over 4 years. Can you imagine the whole gambit of emotions if you held throughout that whole period? We all carry on here like pork chops over 2 or 3 months. The Clownabout Town would have had a field day on the CSL forum at the time. So whilst in hindsight everything looks rosy, at the time it would have been a very difficult and emotional time for a CSL investor.

We all need to decide what type of investors we are. Are we in it for the long term and believe that our WBT stock has an exceptionally bright future?. If so, you stick it in the drawer and don't worry about it. But then you probably shouldn't have a massive position size that is going to make you lose sleep if things don't go your way.

We live in the "now, now, NOW!" era/generation. Patience is a virtue and we just need to wait for everything to fall into place. Don't expect it to happen overnight or even in a few months. It may do, but don't count on it. For me, well I am looking for generational wealth on this stock. I'm happy to ride out any small bumps with the view that in 2-5 years I'll be sitting very very pretty.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3900/3900532-6e2af3f0f28eabdc10a2a6594f685f25.jpg

Put further into context, the above chart makes that move down look pretty severe, but how insignificant does it look when compared to where we sit today? This next chart is the weekly chart with the same blue area highlighted. We can only hope Weebit's chart will one day look like this:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3900/3900615-b24393d0bbb6dbd2c9c309c05a167d06.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.