WBT 0.40% $2.52 weebit nano ltd

Thanks 70stu for enlightening me, information I should have been...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks 70stu for enlightening me, information I should have been aware of ... some interesting further info in Wiki, as per the following:
    "Before the full Senate vote, some Republican lawmakers such as Marco Rubio called for provisions that would prevent the allocation of grants to companies with financial ties to the People's Republic of China.[4] Rubio's amendment to limit the Director of National Intelligence from issuing grants to companies invested in the People's Republic of China was tabled 55-40.[5] On June 8, 2021, the USICA passed 68-32 in the Senate with bipartisan support.[6]" and
    CHINESE RESPONSE
    "On June 9, 2021, the Chinese government criticized the bill as "full of Cold War mentality and ideological prejudice".[8] Beijing has promised to retaliate if the bill passes Congress.[9]In November 2021, some U.S. executives received letters from China's embassy in Washington, D.C., which pressed U.S. businesses to lobby, in possible violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), members of the Congress to alter or drop specific bills that seek to enhance U.S. competitiveness. The Chinese embassy explicitly asked companies to oppose the USICA and the Eagle Act, and warned that if the legislation passed, U.S. companies would risk losing market shares or revenues in China."

Today's fall in SP of a further 12 cents is stressing me out and making me feel sheepish about taking up the recent offer to SHs. Still I suppose if the Israeli investors thought buying in at $2.84 was a good way to spend $21m, this is just noise. Only a bit over a quarter of a million shares changing hands is low volume.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
-0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $476.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.60 $2.50 $751.4K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12841 $2.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 1700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.