WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

Hi all.. excellent closing. General Information. Read some...

1. 5,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Hi all.. excellent closing. General Information. Read some posting(s) today re the following - can not find it.

Having worked in a Brokers Office many years ago, just when the Algo Trades were surfacing. They were not visible and believe they still remain so.. I on many occasions trying to place an order into the market.... at a set price ... as I did- hit the BUY or SELL button some blo..y Algo Trade beat me by a 'nano second' (I like that word 'nano'.-now not then)

It was a headache --- especially when endeavouring to Cross a Trade .

Also for general information.----- WBT has only shown a 'Shorting ' of its shares - I think Jan 2019.
    In my honest opinion anyone who shorts this stock is an 'amateur juggler with razor sharp knives'. At any time a Trading Halt could be instigated with super positive news to open trading again and 'bingo' the 'shorter(s) would be slaughtered trying to cover. You would need to be a "Japanese Fighter Pilot' A 'kamikaze' - someone who attacks knowing they will be killed in the process -or something like that.

Anyways keep safe all - over and out for awhile.

The Phantom GWW
    Quote -"Every electronic device is our target/market"- "$000,000,000,000 not $000,000,000"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.