WBT 7.82% $2.24 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-123

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    I've been investing & accumulating since listing. I was in Israel with another company called RAD working on several project and came across WBT and the foundation of the BOD.
    I found out what their vision is and why they left Tier 1 companies and why they will not target Tier 1 companies as clients. Tier 2 companies are the major suppliers to Tier 1 Product manufactures, so that it opens up to a far greater range of applications that we can adapt our chip to be able to supply including Processing In Memory (PIM) and Neuromorphic Algorithms. Just take a range of memory requirements that a smartphone needs to operate. I believe that there is over 7 applications in one smartphone that WBT could provide for.
    WBT will also be the most attractive supplier of ReRam because of the smaller footprint per MB with it's stacking and selector feature as well as the cheaper cost of manufacturing per MB.
    One thing that I think is set in stone is that WBT will not allow it to be brought out or to be tied down to rigid conditions of supply from a Tier 1 company.
    Some Tier 1 companies may turn away in the short term as they want to have a stranglehold on WBT but once their competitors advance a lot quicker with WBT tech then I think they will come into line cap in hand full of cash and will dance to our tune.
    My belief and have held it since my conversations with several people that WBT will be a global leader in ReRam tech and future MEM Tech.

Just IMO but for all go back in history with WBT and you will start seeing the road map unfold......This is just about the end of the beginning!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
-0.190(7.82%)
Mkt cap ! $422.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.40 $2.23 $3.263M 1.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 24516 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.27 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.25
  Change
-0.190 ( 8.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.31 $2.33 $2.24 234029
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.