WBT 4.46% $1.82 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-1390

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi Surfguy,

Like other posters here I'd just like to thank you for all your well thought out and informative posts.

I also love looking into what might be new technologies, or, disruptive in their fields. I've invested in a few but have made the mistake of not checking the CEO's, or management's, credentials. Because of dodgy management, a lot of these investments have ended badly. One thing I have learnt from investing is - no matter how good the tech, or whatever, sounds it pays to check out the people in charge.

I believed graphene was a new material that was a distruptive to many industries, and invested in one such company, which I foolishly got out of, who have gone in a different direction - chip makers. AXE is the company and they have invented a chip for quantum computers that work at room temperature. They very well may achieve their goals but they do not have the experience or industry contacts that WBT have. These days my money is on those with a track record and enthusiasm to see their technology make it to market. I keep an eye on AXE but can't help but keep putting any spare cash into WBT.

Thanks again for your posts and look forward to reading many more.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.