WBT 1.64% $2.48 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-1423

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    I am talking on my siltation only Manabouttown. Before the last capital raise I sat very high on the shareholder register with my three holdings combined. I have most in a SMSF, and have a holding with two different brokers. I have been retired for several years and are a self funded retiree. I built my holdings when others were not interested, so have a very low average cost base.
    I am 70 in excellent health I have more than enough to see me out without needing to sell WBT.

I am looking to secure the future of all of my descendants for many years after my passing.
    I am looking into similar plans along the line of the legacy that George Adams set up for his nephew and friends.

As for Martin Bryant it was said that he murdered his elderly neighbor that he befriended after persuading her to change her will. She was one of the 2400 odd decedents of the original beneficiaries.

The comment I made was only made to suit my situation. WBT has the potential to help my family for many years to come. By setting up this style trust they will not be able to squander the gains but be paid dividends for years to come.
    I see WBT to be huge in the not so distant future. The family will have access to my other assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.48
Change
0.040(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $468.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.46 $2.56 $2.46 $579.1K 230.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17272 $2.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 6115 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.