WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-2824

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Welcome - you’re in for a hell of a ride.

Yes, my post was a lot of tongue-in-cheek mostly for those of us that have been around for the last few months through a great deal of noise.

Having said that... I’ve got a sneaking suspicion they’re pushing neuromorphic forward pretty rapidly in the background to stay in the arms race so I think our potential market by the end of next year will be a little wider than just the NVM market... but that’s merely intuition and conjecture.

I also think it will take less than 40 fabs if you get one of the right fabs, and as you said it will only take 5% not 10%. Once we get any movement to fab the market will start to forward project what revenue the company could potentially generate, not really what it does, and its these forward estimates that will catapult the company - which will include estimates of future fab uptake. I mean, look at Tesla. APT etc. it’s not what they currently make, but the forward estimates (and some fanboys, girls and others) that have snowballed the stocks.

All in all, I was having a bit of a laugh. But it’s kinda scary that $23 at Xmas next year sits on the edge of ridiculousness, but not right off the cliff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.